Loc@s x los viajes is a Spanish blog about travel and tourism in family. Istanbul was our first destination together and since then we have visited 39 countries on 4 continents. Since 2013 we travel with our daughter.
Our blog was born in October 2009 as a travel diary where we wrote about the places we visited. But little by little the blog has been changed and nowadays, we write practical information about the places visited, as well as hotels reviews and other comments about how to organize a trip for free to the destinations.
Our travel philosophy is to organize ourselves the trips, and thanks to Internet, it is perfectly possible. We don’t like organized trips and we prefer travel for free. In this blog we tell in detail how to do it.
Since January 2013 we have a new member: our little daughter Iris. Now our blog has evolved from being a blog of a couple to a travel blog with a young kid. In fact, we have two sections in which we explain and give advice about travel with a baby and travel with children.
Loc @ s x travel is also a founding member of the Globellers association.
[su_note note_color=»#86e5e0″ text_color=»#ffffff» radius=»15″]Our readers[/su_note]
In the year 2018, we had more than 571.000 visits and more than 848.000 page views. 14,1% of our readers return to the blog to find information for their travels.
By age, most of our readers are between the ages of 25 and 44, and by sex, 69% are women, while 31% are men.
As for their origin, most of our readers are from Spain (73.63%), although we also have many readers from Argentina (7.20%) and United States (2.74%), as well as other European countries such as Germany, United Kingdom, Holland and France, and Spanish-speaking countries such as Mexico, Chile and Colombia.
[su_note note_color=»#86e5e0″ text_color=»#ffffff» radius=»15″]Social Networks[/su_note]
In these years we have participated in several activities of tourist promotion and we have collaborated with hotels, tourist companies and tourist offices:
- Trip to Nantes in juin 2019: Collaboration with Turisme de Nantes y Puy du Fou.
- Trip to a Copenhagen in april 2019: Collaboration with Musement.
- Trip to Vienna in march 2019: Collaboration with Tourist Info Vienna.
- Trip to Lapland in november 2018: Collaboration with Santa Park and Joulukka.
- Trip to Emirates, Malaysia and Singapore in july 2018: Collaboratio with Autoeurope.es, The Entertainment, Intermundial y Lonely Planet.
- Trip to Nuremberg in april 2018: Collaboration with Germany Tourist Office.
- Trip to Disneyland Paris in march 2018: Collaboration with Parisshuttle.es and Adagio Aparthotels.
- Trip to Edimburgh in december 2017: Collaboration with Love Great Britain.
- Trip to Paris in november 2017: Collaboration with Pariscityvision.
- Trip to Flanders in september 2017: Collaboration with Visit Flanders.
- Trip to Disneyland Paris in July 2017: Collaboration with Central de Reservas and Paris Low Cost Shuttle.
- Trip to Greece in July 2017: Collaboration with Goldcar, Visit Meteora and Turbopass.
- Trip to Israel in July 2017: Collaboration with Oficina de Turismo de Israel en España.
- Trip to Bulgaria in March 2017: Collaboration with Alexander Tours for an excursion to Plovdiv and the Monastery of Rila.
- Trip to Tenerife in February 2017: Collaboration with Club Tarahal, Goldcar, Mar de Ons Tenerife and Volcano Teide.
- Trip to the Costa Brava in October 2016: Collaboration with Pierre & Vacances.
- Roadtrip through United States West Coast in July 2016: Collaboration with CityPASS, Hotelscombined, Avis, Go Card Los Angeles, Lonely Planet.
- Trip to Riviera Maya in July 2016: Collaboration with Vida Maya Tour.
- Trip to London in May 2016: Collaboration with Londres en español (London Macabre and Classical London).
- Collaboration with Granja Escuela El Álamo in April 2016.
- Trip to Ibiza in April 2016: Collaboration with Sixt.
- Trip to Dublin in January 2016: Collaboration with Ireland Tourism and Irlanda en español.
- Collaboration with El Bebé Aventurero in December 2015: Trunki suitcase review.
- Trip to Rome in November 2015: Collaboration with Wimdu.
- Trip to the South of England in October 2015: collaboration with Sixt, Alldayinternet, and Peppa Pig’s World in Paultons Family Them Park.
- Invited by Tuscasasrurales.com to know Casa Rural Abaienea during our trip through Vitoria and Rioja Alavesa in September of 2015.
- Roadtrip through Croatia in June 2015: Collaboration with Avis.
- Trip to Frankfurt and Heildeberg to visit Christmas Markets in December 2014: Collaboration with German Tourism.
- Invited by the Association for the Integral Development of Valle del Ambroz and Blogs and Brands to know the Magic Autumn of Ambroz Valley in November 2014.
- Roadtrip through United States East Coast in September 2013: Collaboration with NYC and Company, Niagara Falls Tourism and Lancaster County Tourism.
- Trip to Budapest and Prague in June 2013: Collaboration with Hungarian Tourism and Czech Tourism.
- Invitation to visit Marina D’Or in June 2013.
- Blogtrip «Tren Campos de Castilla» to Soria, where we had the opportunity to discover in family how this tourist product of RENFE and Soria in May 2013.
- Trip to Barcelona in April 2013: Collaboration with Turisme de Barcelona and Hotel Silken San Gervasi.
- Trip to German lands in September 2012: Collaboration with Visit Berlin, Tourism of Germany and the Munich Tourist Office and Hotel Ellington Berlin.
- Invitation to discover the initiative of free Wi-Fi at Ibis Hotels in Spain in September 2012.